The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is "Black89Lotus" still a Esprit owner? Under different name here?

Found his page a while back and was just curious, some terrific posts he made here:

Black89Lotus

If so and he sees this, my hats off to you!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,083 Posts
Kenny, Tony G got out of the Lotus game several years ago. Most of those articles were written while he lived in upstate NY. Later, he and his Esprit relocated to Arizona.

Guy T toomanyespritsguy has been kind enough to host Tony's webpages on his own server so that they are still beneficial to Esprit owners everywhere!

Now, what we need is someone to host Ed Young's LotusTips pages! (I miss that picture of a white Esprit with a Dominoes pizza sign on it...)

·
Cal H
982 Posts
That's some stuff from the old days. Many followed a small group of people that were front runners. I wonder if Keen's web page is still around?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yes, as Atwell mentioned, Tony aka "Black89Lotus" sold his Esprit and moved on to a different marque many years ago. Great guy with meticulous skills and amazing attention to detail.

You are right, Cal...back then, that sure makes me nostalgic for the olden days...it was always exciting and informative to follow all the projects and status updates of these Esprit pioneers on their websites. Keen's was a great one too. I miss Keen! :)

Roy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts