The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on the lotus website that Galpin is not listed as one of its dealers and Galpin does not list Lotus on their website either. It was posted in another thread somewhere that someone called LCU and was told that Galpin is not yet a dealer. So how do we find out the truth?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
truth? information???

:eek:

DOOMED PAWNS

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
As of last week Galpin was not a Lotus dealer, but was expecting to become one very shortly. That is why, untill everything is final, they have capped the waiting list.

For reference, it apperntly took them 8 months to get official dealership status on Aston Martin. Looks like Lotus moves faster on some things.

Steve

·
Registered
1,479 Posts

For reference, it apperntly took them 8 months to get official dealership status on Aston Martin. Looks like Lotus moves faster on some things.

Steve [/B]

Nope. Not here either. :rolleyes:

It was Jan 2 that the dealer from Galpin in the Aston Martin corral at the LA auto show told us that they were gonna be a Lotus dealer. Assuming they decided on trying on Jan 1, it is now officially more than 8 months. :) Good ol' Lotus.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I dont think it was entirely Lotus' fault here. I think it had more to do with a pre-existing dealership in LA.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
I dont think it was entirely Lotus' fault here. I think it had more to do with a pre-existing dealership in LA.
Agreed. That had to be settled first.

·
Registered
670 Posts
RacerX said:
I noticed on the lotus website that Galpin is not listed as one of its dealers and Galpin does not list Lotus on their website either. It was posted in another thread somewhere that someone called LCU and was told that Galpin is not yet a dealer. So how do we find out the truth?

Try calling Lotus 800 24 LOTUS. I didn't get anywhere, maybe you will.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts