The Lotus Cars Community banner

Should OneFastMiata change user names?

• Yes, this is no place for a Miata even if it is fast!

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • No, why can't we all just get along?

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Change her name to OneFastElise?

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do we think about an Elise forum being Moderated by OneFastMiata?

We all know that the Miata is not an Elise or even a Lotus and worst yet was a blatent Lotus Elan copy.

I say that in true Transio fashion we should have a vote.

Should OneFastMiata change user name?

Suggestions for a new name are also welcome.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zvezdah1 said:
Jenn,
I think he wants you to lose the miata derivation of your moniker. Perhaps onefastformermiata or perhaps onefastelise?
Chris:D
Now we are talking:D

How about OneFastMiata4Sale?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OneFastMiata said:
:confused:

I dont get it?
It just seemed funny to see at the top of the list of threads.

(Moderated by: OneFastMiata, zvezdah1)
I thought after almost 600 posts as OneFastMiata on a Lotus Elise forum it was time for you to make a commitment to the Elise:)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CrashTestDummy said:
what is it any of our business what she wants to go by? I personally dont use my real name as my screen name on any forum. Different strokes for different folks. :)
That is not your real name...

If you are going to own an English car you are going to have to learn about the culture as well:) It will help you to understand and appreciate her:D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
What does your screen name have to do with learning about the culture?

"need to make the committment"

I believe Im the only one on this forum getting two Elises. Is that not enough prerequisite? ;) :cool:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OneFastMiata said:
What does your screen name have to do with learning about the culture?

"need to make the committment"

I believe Im the only one on this forum getting two Elises. Is that not enough prerequisite? ;) :cool:
Nothing, I was referring to the dry English humor:D Just like this thread dry and not near as funny as I had hoped:p

Two of our babies? That is not a commitment that is just greedy :D Other people have two or three even on order but I think they may put them up for adoption:(

This thread was an attempt at humor...

Patrick
2005 Elise just the one

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OneFastMiata said:
last I checked Huntington Beach wasnt in England...but maybe I was sleeping in Geography class. :p
! :D [/B]
My wife is English all of the kids are dual and I just got my dual as my mother is English and they just changed the law so that I can get my UK citizenship. I export to England and I spend all morning every day on the phone to England and I go over 2-3 times a year.

This little bit of HB seems a lot like England.:D

Patrick
2005 Elise

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OneFastMiata said:
Besides, keep this up and I'll change my name to Vauxhall_ Fan ! :D
You are halfway there:) Your VX220 is ready, can I have one of your Elise spots:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I voted no (that is, leave her alone and can't we all get along, now move on etc.).

Miata's are cool, anyway. :)

And besides, I have one too but it's stone-cold stock, maybe not so fast but still plenty of fun.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you own a Miata or have Miata or MX5 in your user name you are not allowed to vote, it is a clear conflict of interest:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
I read a bunch but do not post much as it will be forever before I'm lucky enough to own one of these cars (If Ever). I like her name. It tells us group about her. She likes fast rwd cars. She may not ever of had a Lotus. She might have got an Elan from the 60's (if she was around then). I only just found out that she was as She. She is a fun Read.

Good luck all with your cars,
John:D

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Patricko said:
If you own a Miata or have Miata or MX5 in your user name you are not allowed to vote, it is a clear conflict of interest:D
Tell it to Antonin Scalia...quack quack

Well, that'll exclude about 50% of us ! :p

Who made you king, BTW ? ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts