The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I see what you mean about being confusing. This is a reprint of Mact33333 question which I inadvertantly deleted.

Chris

Is LOA close to the convention center in Atlanta???
How many demos do they have at LOA?. Will they let me test drive it if Im not on their list???.

Im going to a meeting in Atlanta in Oct. and was thinking of checking out LOA. I think Ill also try to stop by LCUSA(how far is this from Atlanta--ie-will I have to rent a car?).

Anything else I should check out in ATL?

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mact, I was trying to merge the threads and inadvertantly deleted them, I've reposted the question.

In answer, you'll need to rent a car as it's a good 15 miles plus to LOA or LCU, both are northeast of Atlanta and within about 5-6 miles of each other
Chris

·
Registered
970 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Mact, I was trying to merge the threads and inadvertantly deleted them, I've reposted the question.

In answer, you'll need to rent a car as it's a good 15 miles plus to LOA or LCU, both are northeast of Atlanta and within about 5-6 miles of each other
Chris

LOL....after reading your thread, had to say to myself..."hhmm...this sounds soo familiar"

Do you think LOA will let me drive the demo???

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
LOL

The first post really confused me. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
ditto. I was thinking maybe Chris had been sniffing glue or something. :p
Heh. I noticed the avatar, read it, looked at the date, looked at who posted it to be sure I wasn't mis-associating, read it again, looked at who posted it again, looked at the date again, then shrugged and finally went on to the next message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts