The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many I've been waiting for my S to arrive.

Initial delivery date was March.

I understand the shutdown delays but delivery information from my dealer has been less than complete in regards to the build status, shipping status etc.

My question: Is Lotus actually building and Shipping the Evora, real time, no bull?

Can anyone verify production? Thanks

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Like many I've been waiting for my S to arrive.

Initial delivery date was March.

I understand the shutdown delays but delivery information from my dealer has been less than complete in regards to the build status, shipping status etc.

My question: Is Lotus actually building and Shipping the Evora, real time, no bull?

Can anyone verify production? Thanks
Evora's are being shipped. I currently have 5 on the water now with ETA to me by end of month to beginning of July the latest. That would put me at 9 total cars for MY12 and that's it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Evora's are being shipped. I currently have 5 on the water now with ETA to me by end of month to beginning of July the latest. That would put me at 9 total cars for MY12 and that's it.

Which dealer sells the most (Lotus) per year? 2011?data?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wow, good to hear. Thought that maybe they would halt operations again for a while..... Hope they sort out the recent debacle and continue on. Would be a pity to see Lotus gone.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts