The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of the core people have left Sector 111. I've had nothing but good dealings with them and have bought many products that I'm pleased with. But, when this many people leave there's usually a problem. Anyone have any info if they are going under or what is going on over there?

On the same topic I've heard a rumor that a large investment group is going to back Neil to open his own business. If this is true it would be great to have another aftermarket company in the fray.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
A lot of the core people have left Sector 111. I've had nothing but good dealings with them and have bought many products that I'm pleased with. But, when this many people leave there's usually a problem. Anyone have any info if they are going under or what is going on over there?

On the same topic I've heard a rumor that a large investment group is going to back Neil to open his own business. If this is true it would be great to have another aftermarket company in the fray.
Shinoo announces Stig has left the building, but it is quite apparent that he was actually fired. :(

Cade jumps into Stig's role. :p

Shinoo finally has a product that makes them a profit at about $100K thanks to Charlie :clap:, but then suddenly decides to shoot himself in the foot and not renew the contract with Charlie. :huh:

...Charlie says he didn't want renew his contract with S111 and now works as a freelancer. S111 says they didn't want to renew Charlie...
Let me guess, maybe it's because Charlie wanted more money for his services? -eek- (Certainly not unreasonable considering the win-fall of profit Shinoo just had and the peanut share Charlie got with the original contract.:cool:)

So now Shinoo has a useless box of parts without a tune. :bow:

But wait, Cade then says there is a new tuner in the mix, who Charlie says he's done work for in the past. :thwack:

Cade says, that's not correct. :wallbang:

So goes the story line as the plot thickens while our little prime time comedy show changes format to become a mid afternoon drama. :popcorn:

Now the rumor that Stig's being put up in business to take Sector on. :shift:

But wait, who can these investors be?

Could it be...
Say it's not so...
Not RONIN!!!!
Oh the world may yet come to an end.

Well LT, please stand by to catch the next episode of "S111 clash of the Stig"

Same Bat time...

Same Bat station...

Legal Disclaimer: All views and opinions expressed in the above post are not based on any actual conversations with anyone and are sheer conjecture.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I couldnt find the Gotham on their website - I guess that is why...

·
Banned
241 Posts
I for one have no love loss for Sector! I spent over $10K with them and they still f*cked with me! I guess what comes around does go around!..............at least sometimes! :D

·
Registered
569 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
241 Posts
One last point.....................scottyb............. you d' man! :bow:I guess you could call me a scottyb groupie! :D I always agree with your posts! When I post some confrontational/ delicate subject matter.........I always get slammed (I kinda like it though :D ) but scottyb............you always get away with it!!??:nanner2:

·
Registered
471 Posts
If Genevieve leaves, then the whole place might as well be boarded up. Otherwise, pass the popcorn!

:popcorn: extra butter and salt, please

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well, I used to be a Sector Fan boy because of the great service Neil had given me in the past. Along with Genevieve, I can't forget her either. After they let Neil go, it was almost like my reason to go to them was shot down. Now I could visit them to see Genevieve's pretty face but she is engaged so no point in that. Also, I did not like their risky business tactics they did with BWR. Now as far as BWR goes, they used to not reply to me at all but yesterday I sent them an e-mail about some wheels, and voila, I got a response. First I thought it was my inbox screwing with me but it was a legit response. So there might be hope that BWR will get some of my money but if Neil opens his own business then my business will go there as well as charlie since his tuning expertise is undeniable. So as of this point, I will sit back and watch.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
As long as someone still has access to the GUT wing and splitter at a reasonable price.... <sigh>

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Wow just like being in high school...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Drama is drama

1 - 20 of 109 Posts