The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Supersprint muffler to replace my Stage I OEM muffler on Friday; however, it is only just crossing my mind now that I should verify that the muffler is a direct fit to bolt onto the OEM Cat?

Does anyone know this offhand?

Here is the, "Supersprint Rear Exhaust "Racing" OO 90 - cod: 441136"

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
I ordered a Supersprint muffler to replace my Stage I OEM muffler on Friday; however, it is only just crossing my mind now that I should verify that the muffler is a direct fit to bolt onto the OEM Cat?
Does anyone know this offhand?
Here is the, "Supersprint Rear Exhaust "Racing" OO 90 - cod: 441136"

PM Gardus, in Italy, and ask him directly.
Did you order it from him ?

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Like Don said, Email gardus and ask him.It might not fit and you might have to buy the third cat replacement unit as well to make it work.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm at the dealer and just had my difflow diffuser installed and while it was in the air, I checked out the existing exhaust and it looks like the same layout. The pipe that connect to the cat overlaps and is clamped. That was the part that concerned me most.

I'll still wait for Gardus to respond for 100% official word.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry for the delay, we had some earthquakes in Italy and the company is closed for safety reasons. Yes, it's a direct replacement!

·
Registered
92 Posts
We're all ok, Mantova is 50 km from the epicenter. The damage was limited to very old building, included sadly a few historic ones.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Post up some pics / sound clips when it's all installed!
I definitely will. I'm looking forward to it getting here, I'm anxious for my car to have a mean low-end sound to compliment the Radium Cold Air Intake.

Speaking of mean, the Difflow Diffuser looks amazing. I'll post pics soon.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It just shipped from Revotechnik today. Not sure when I see it, but I imagine it will be installed within 2 weeks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So you had the sport exhaust with the blue tips right? How does the sound of the SS compare? I may be able to take your sport exhaust off your hands if you're interested in selling it. I was actually considering a set of SS or 2bular headers as my next mod since I prefer to get power gains asap but I installed Radium CAI yesterday and would like to even out the sound a little bit on the low end but nothing too crazy

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you had the sport exhaust with the blue tips right? How does the sound of the SS compare? I may be able to take your sport exhaust off your hands if you're interested in selling it. I was actually considering a set of SS or 2bular headers as my next mod since I prefer to get power gains asap but I installed Radium CAI yesterday and would like to even out the sound a little bit on the low end but nothing too crazy

I didnt have the sport exhaust with blue tips.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts