·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Lots of noise for little acceleration.

p.s. Moving thread

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
This guy doesn't know how to drive. Sorry but it's all I could see.

This is an annoying sound. It might be my little computer speaker though.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
the whole entire muffler on my MGB once fell off.
(and you guys thought Lotus were notorious for things falling off).

it sounded pretty mean too!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dude to hell with the exhaust check out those Blues Brothers sideburns and the full sleve tat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
he cant drive...

·
Registered
182 Posts
And I put it to you, Your Honour. That the defendant has an incredibly small penis...

What an arse, he must have taken 2,000 miles of his tyres with his turning antics, the idiocy of power steering and an class. It's probably not a fake, just an exhaust kit - a reversal of the usual Barry Boys kits that make a Citroen Saxo sound like a blue whale farting.

Mind you, it is a Honda. No class. No class at all...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sounds like my old Honda lawnmower.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
This came up a few years ago and the sound was widely considered to be altered with editing software. I remember the discussions...

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
If you want a cool car that makes noises like that all you need to do is get se7en with a motorcycle engine! There were several the 50th anniversary of the 7 held at the tail of the dragon. One was a homebuilt version that had mechanical paddle shifters.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Why all the hating on Hondas? :confused: The S2000 is a great vehicle. It's probably the closest thing to an elise that you can purchase new and mass produced.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts