The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Wow...

I haven't looked at a picture of a lava orange Elise since I saw the Exige pictures... what a difference. Chrome orange is sooooo much nicer looking.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
It's still hard for me to see the real difference. I'd love to see them side by side.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Wow...

I haven't looked at a picture of a lava orange Elise since I saw the Exige pictures... what a difference. Chrome orange is sooooo much nicer looking.
Frankly, I would say just the opposite. In fact, I might be tempted by Lava Orange if it were available.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
there used to be a great picture of LO on the internet outside a British newsagents or grocers, facing into the sun. Can't find it now. I see I'm going to have to host my pic collection on my server:rolleyes:

Not sure If I would have ordered LO, bit too much of a red/orange than the yellow/orange of CO.

I just checked, should have known that Randy would have a copy of it on our site somewhere. Here it is cropped and with the same picture modified to show CO as a comparison

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I just noticed, this picture has the smaller driving lights than the ones we've been seeing recently. Much more subtle and subdued. As I recall they did not work as well hence the change but they do look better. I'm thinking we might have to look into a group buy of something this size instead of the DIO item.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts