The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I've gained 10lbs since I got my Exige. Usually when I leave work, I go straight to the gym and workout. Now I have a real hard decision to make after work between taking the Exige out for a drive and working out. The Lotus usually wins. :shrug:

I need to start working out during lunch or something.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Actually, I feel fat when I get into the Lotus, which makes me eat less, and work out more.

Lose 10lbs, gain 1hp, right?

I need to gain about 2hp.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yeah, my elise if killing my health. On weekends, I'm doing less physical activities, too busy driving and stuff. On weekdays, can't ride my bike after work b/c it doesn't fit in the car. Guess I'll have to cut back on fat and junk to stay in shape and spend as much time in the lotus.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of my life...

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I've dropped 20 lbs since getting the Lotus. Two HP gained!

I've got about 10 more to go really, but I'm not doing a whole bunch about it.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I swear I've gained 10lbs since I got my Exige. Usually when I leave work, I go straight to the gym and workout. Now I have a real hard decision to make after work between taking the Exige out for a drive and working out. The Lotus usually wins. :shrug:

I need to start working out during lunch or something.
Sweet, now I have an excuse for the weight gain! Lotus-related disorder.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually nachos and candy is my problem. I don't think the Lotus would taste good so I have not tried to eat it yet.
the yellow, orange, white, and lime green ones look edible... phantom black.. yuk.. must taste like licorice.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Elise has changed my lifestyle

Yes, she has: I gained about 20lbs in the last 3 years. :sad:

I used to exercise more, much more before I had the Elise. And I've became aware of that problem.:panic:

But I can't blem the car because my interest and lifestyle has changed.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Y not take the long way to the gym in the lotus. like i do.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Dropped 20 lbs = Two HP gained!

I've got about 10 more to go really, but I'm not doing a whole bunch about it.
Do you mean to gain another 10 more HP?;)

Below is the formula:
10 HP = To loose 100 lbs:eek:!

That amount would worried me some-poke-

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
because my work and both gyms I go to are less then 2 miles from my home... and I also don't drive the Exige to work. (I either ride the bike, or take the Cobra when I'm lazy... its also super flat road so riding the bike isn't really a workout)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Y not take the long way to the gym in the lotus. like i do.
This is a good advice. Good for You! Only for me, the problem is that i'm not a gym type of guy. I like outdoors and enjoy getting dirty and sweaty> Every single weekend, I used to go mountain biking, rockclimbing, camping or backpacking, etc.. Not so practical with lotus.
I've tried trail running in the local Park, though.

·
Registered
912 Posts
because my work and both gyms I go to are less then 2 miles from my home... and I also don't drive the Exige to work. (I either ride the bike, or take the Cobra when I'm lazy... its also super flat road so riding the bike isn't really a workout)
Im sure theres a gym that you have access to like 24 thats in a different city. Thus, the LONG WAY...

This is a good advice. Good for You! Only for me, the problem is that i'm not a gym type of guy. I like outdoors and enjoy getting dirty and sweaty> Every single weekend, I used to go mountain biking, rockclimbing, camping or backpacking, etc.. Not so practical with lotus.
I've tried trail running in the local Park, though.
Get the mount thats for sale on this forum, and bring a jug of water. Just make sure you do it where the kids can't see.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Sweet, now I have an excuse for the weight gain! Lotus-related disorder.
maybe if you stopped stealing all them damn cookies... everytime I see you there is a cookie in your mouth :D

put that **** back you thief! :D

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
ya, since the car has been in the shop for the past couple months I've started going to the gym regularly again..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts