The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the magic number is 100. We have a few people that are there and wondering why they get a full PM box message or can't receive more.

There are three PM mailboxes. The default you see is the INCOMING. There is a pull down menu which will take you to the other boxes. There is a SENT and a TRACKING, for those that just need to see if your PM was received. You can accumulate messages there too.

You can easily select all by checking the single box that selects all messages and then select DELETE.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Mine filled up a couple of months ago and I just deleted a bunch.

but... the only way I found out about it was someone e-mailing me and telling me it was full. Is there a notice that is supposed to inform us of a full box?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LarryB said:
Tracking is a nice feature I wasn't aware of. So Randy guess you got my last PM.
lol! Yes. I need to reply. I have been very busy. Haven't had time to eat or shower. Maybe I am sharing too much?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
_JD_ said:
Mine filled up a couple of months ago and I just deleted a bunch.

but... the only way I found out about it was someone e-mailing me and telling me it was full. Is there a notice that is supposed to inform us of a full box?
Good question.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I have it programmed that it sends me an email to my regualr email address when I get a message.

Today I got a notice that 2 messages were not able to be recieved because my mailbox was full. I just went and deleted some old emails. Will the missing ones that were sent to me today now show up , or are they lost in cyberspace?

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
xxxotic said:
I have it programmed that it sends me an email to my regualr email address when I get a message.

Today I got a notice that 2 messages were not able to be recieved because my mailbox was full. I just went and deleted some old emails. Will the missing ones that were sent to me today now show up , or are they lost in cyberspace?
Make sure you delete the 'sent' box as the contents of that count toward the final tally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts