The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 2+0 and while i know rear seats cant be retrofited with usable retractable seatbelts (or very expensive to do so), ive heard that they come with isofix and can be retrofited to 2+0. Does this allow me to use isofix compat child seats in the rear of 2+0? The wife is 5'0 so the front passenger seat will be pushed up front anyway, no worry for front comfortability.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I don't recall isofix (or LATCH) fittings in the rear of my 2+0. However, I don't have any children so I never really paid attention to them anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
i would look in the parts manual and see what parts are needed, possible just the latches could be installed

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
I have a 2013 2+0 and while i know rear seats cant be retrofited with usable retractable seatbelts (or very expensive to do so), ive heard that they come with isofix and can be retrofited to 2+0. Does this allow me to use isofix compat child seats in the rear of 2+0? The wife is 5'0 so the front passenger seat will be pushed up front anyway, no worry for front comfortability.

I think the ISOFIX retrofit "kit" (A132U0568S) was just for early 2+2 vehicles that didn't come with those brackets. From VE.18 in the service notes, it looks like the lower brackets mount to the same chassis rail that the seat belts attach to, which doesn't appear to be present in your photo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts