The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Issues with Gator Motorsport?

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  oldmansan 
#1 ·
Anyone had any bad experiences with Gator Motorsport in Indianapolis? I have been doing business with them for five years with nothing but great results until now. They sold my Exige V6 Cup on consignment and I haven’t been able to get paid for two weeks. Young Kim called me and said there was a mixup with my money and a new car for his inventory??? Brian Henry has left??? Doesn’t sound good. Please let me know if anyone else has had any problems.

#2 ·
I never had direct dealings but communicated with Brian or Dino thru email a few times and seem very helpful. Knowing that they called you to admit the mixup is a good thing IMO. Doesn't seem like they are trying to do anything shady and just an honest mistake. Unfortunate on your end, but it seems they are trying to correct it. Have they given you a time when they will release or what steps they are doing to get you your money ASAP? Keep us posted.

#5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I have had nothing but good things to say about working with Dino and Brian. I have bought and sold three cars through Gator in the past but this deal has been much harder than the previous ones. Young Kim said he would have it resolved in 48 hours which means that it could be as late as Monday. Meanwhile my money is in limbo and I can’t close on my new car. I will keep everyone posted. Hopefully Young Kim does what he promised and all will be good soon.

#7 ·
I am happy to report that Gator rectified the issue and my sale and purchase has been completed. Thank you to everyone in the Lotus Talk community for commenting on Gator and your experiences with them. I know it means a lot to the people at Gator to have happy customers and this forum is a great way to share them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.