The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

It always scares me.......

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Gunpilot 
#1 ·
It always scares me when I see a returned e-mail like this after I have paid for and Item and am trying to get an ETA!

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

Troy@Trueleo.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<Troy@Trueleo.com>:
host jsnmail1.jsnetworks.net [76.79.4.142]: 550 <Troy@Trueleo.com>, Recipient unknown

Anyone know how to contact Troy the LETSLA dood?

#9 ·
The Trueleo address is the one I got the return on, tried the AOL so we will see.

Not much of a phone guy, I work nights and work a lot of overtime, 60 hour work weeks are not uncommon for me so sleep is at a premium, when I'm awake most businesses are not open.

Thanks for the input!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.