The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to work last night I saw a KG Elise, and on my way home I saw an Arctic Silver Elise with stripes and a few other mods. Are you guys finally pulling these things out of winter storage? rotfl

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...similar experiences down here in texas - there's definitely something in the air...

·
Registered
438 Posts
I live in PA and I have had mine out for about a month and a half. I do not have the will power to keep it locked up.:coolnana:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Was driving my elise last night and pulled up behind a red elise at 6th and colfax. I only seem to see elise's about once a quarter.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was driving my elise last night and pulled up behind a red elise at 6th and colfax. I only seem to see elise's about once a quarter.
I wonder if that was mdotpoker...

Does LOCO have a member with a plate that says "ELYSIUM"?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would say it was mine, but I was TDY in Bosnia during May, I've been driving it like no other though in the past week before I go to Tyndall

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have only seen one Elise/Exige so far this year in Colorado Springs (Riddlefox). That was a few months back at a local car enthusiast gathering.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You don't get out much huh? lol I've seen mdotpoker, Greg, Restin, RiddleFox, some guy from Monument with a KG, a CO on I-25, this "Elysium" fellow, a red Elise with Wyoming plates downtown on Wednesday, and a Bordeaux on Academy/I-25. There was also a guy who stopped to talk one day when I was taking pictures, he said he has a blue S240.

I guess that's what happens when you put 28k miles on in a year. lol

·
Registered
933 Posts
You obviously do get out. I can drive for months on end without seeing a Lotus (besides the guys I know with them at the track or other events).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts