The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

It only took 7.5 years....

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  driftwood 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Well it is a great color, has wheel studs, a hard top, painted calipers.... what other goodies did the previous owner install?

#10 ·
Pretty well setup, here's from the ad. I didn't verify each and every upgrade, but saw most of them. So yeah, pretty well setup is a probably an understatement! :crazyeyes
Penske Shock upgrade (not sure which one)
Upgraded front sway bar
BWR TVR REV300 Supercharger and Fastworks tuning
Tillet B5 Carbon Fiber drivers seat
Exige Passenger Seat
Harness Bar
4pt drivers harness in addition to factory seat belts
Reverie splitter
BOE ST5 Exhaust upgrade
PPE Header Upgrade with full pipe options
5 Element Rear Diffuser
Letsla Short Shift kit with upgraded SCC cables
Radium clam removal kit
High G oil Pan upgrade (not sure on brand)

Discovered a few other things not listed, such as a radium clam removal kit and the extended studs. Not sure what else is on the car, but looking forward to finding out!

Sure I will have a lot more questions regarding the additional modifications and maintence.

Still need to make final payment and arrange shipping.
That is a lift under the elise, flush with the floor, not my garage.
It's great to see all the Elise's in the area, although I think I've seen only 5 or 6 in the past 8 years in the area.

#6 ·
Welcome to the growing group of Wisconsin owners! Nice Car.

Plan to join us for some driving events. My son, Me! on this forum lives in Oak Creek, has an Exige, and is active with several other Milwaukee and Chicago area owners. It's a great group.

Best, Todd

BTW, Is that some kind of lift your car is sitting on?

#7 ·
You are lucky because the Midwest gang is second to none. The WI and IL guys (and gals) have the best driving events... most of which almost always include some sort of ridiculousness going on. We've hit birds, deer, almost dogs, almost crazy old half naked men, and driven through many freak thunderstorms. Mobsters with loaded pistols in their Maserati is only the beginning of our drives. You'll have fun with us this summer.

#9 ·
Congrats and welcome, is that a lift she is sitting on? If so color me very jealous!

#12 ·
you owe it to yourself to take it out for an autocross and hpde, even if only once. looks good. For how awesome these cars are on the street, its a whole new world when its ok to go fast :)

#15 ·
I remember my delivery day like it was yesterday (was 3 years ago). I too have all the requisite pictures that you took and remember being as kiddy as a school boy. Seems you guys enjoy your toys, good for you BTW! Also looks like you bought a well sorted car - fro the mods I can see looks like it was done smartly/balanced, formed tracked or just street car? With those mods you really must get it to a track to see what she's all about!

With what looks like less than ideal weather have you gotten to take her out much yet? We hit 70 today, 73 tomorrow then - 37 on Tuesday with snow! I do love it here though as I love the crazy weather. I will say I am ready for some warm weather so I can get mine ready for track season.

Again congrats, she looks fantastic!!!

-Ross

#17 ·
I will say I am ready for some warm weather so I can get mine ready for track season.

-Ross

What do you mean Ross?
Check out XHILR8N's recent thread and RBH's post in the track video thread. Track day in the snow at VIR!

OP, congrats. Great looking car with nice modifications. Get a sub belt for that harness. And,.....when the snow melts, a track day (HPDE) is the best way to appreciate the capabilities of your car?

??

#16 ·
Congratulations! I remember when mine was delivered about the same time of year with about the same amount of snow on the ground! Having to wait to really drive it is the hardest part.

Your Elise looks like the bookend partner to my son's Exige - he's in Oak Creek. Plan to join us for some driving events this year. This thread is worth bookmarking: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f112/milwaukee-area-lotus-owners-unite-133938/

#20 ·
But finally have an Elise joining the garage!
Have been lusting for the past 7 or 8 years, finally pulled the trigger.
Located in Delafield, WI
Hopefully it will show up in the next couple of weeks, need to arrange shipping. Bring on spring and clean roads!
nice, another ST Elise within a 5 minute vicinity of me (currently in Oconomowoc)....

ill be looking for you when the salt washes away :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.