The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you know... and only on level 2 at that... Ill save level 3 for later when the supposed nasty humidity rears its head.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
What the what the Hell muchacho?

Just thought I'd let you know... and only on level 2 at that... Ill save level 3 for later when the supposed nasty humidity rears its head.
A/C in a British roadster? A Lotus?

WIMPS!!!

:p

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
The Elise is very comfortable as far as sportscars go.
It has AC (seems to work better if you have a hardtop on), a working radio that is more than adequate. :)

Pretty easy to get in and out of too.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I made the A/C changes listed here in the forums, taped up the outside air intakes, removed the interior recirculation covers, and I do get much better air flow. On a humid and wet night, the inside of the car is cool and dry, surprisingly. The A/C works fine with a touring soft top, (lots of insulating padding in there)

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
A hardtop would enable the AC to work easier if it is a lighter color than the black softop.
Cheers,
Michael
I made the A/C changes listed here in the forums, taped up the outside air intakes, removed the interior recirculation covers, and I do get much better air flow. On a humid and wet night, the inside of the car is cool and dry, surprisingly. The A/C works fine with a touring soft top, (lots of insulating padding in there)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts