The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Lotus Evora S 2+2 Red Velvet
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 1/2 years of being a proud Elise owner, I've decided to put my baby up for sale and move to up to an Evora or close to it. I decided to post my car on cars.com. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Cheers :UK:

2005 Lotus Elise, $36,250 - Cars.com

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
After 5 1/2 years of being a proud Elise owner, I've decided to put my baby up for sale and move to up to an Evora or close to it. I decided to post my car on cars.com. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Cheers :UK:

2005 Lotus Elise, $36,250 - Cars.com
Confusing on cars.com as they are showing an orange car AND a yellow car....Is that really s/n 0040? Do you happen to know the build date? (Located on the drivers side door pillar) Looks sweet. Good luck in your sale and next vehicle.

·
Registered
2014 Lotus Evora S 2+2 Red Velvet
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Confusing on cars.com as they are showing an orange car AND a yellow car....Is that really s/n 0040? Do you happen to know the build date? (Located on the drivers side door pillar) Looks sweet. Good luck in your sale and next vehicle.
Build date is May 2004. 0040 is the last 4 digits of the VIN number. It must have been the light im my garage when I took the pics. Car is definitely Saffron yellow.

Thanks, Jay

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
thats the 40th car. Mine is May 2004 also, the 134th car. IMO, the earliest cars were some of the nicest cars they produced. They were trying really hard at the beginning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts