The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was in a car accident last Thursday, not my fault but got hit by a honda to the front pass side, I have some spare parts for sale to help purchase my next car, Im waiting to see the price of the total loss buy out, but for now until its time to part out completely heres what I have. so what have have for now is, 1.Technocraft carbon kevlar seat, it only weighs 6 lbs, also note that the back of it is in carbon fiber. I paid 1300 originally asking for 1000 obo
2. a complete set of original rims asking 500 obo
3. Two front toyo tires with some tread left best offer takes them
4. 4 sector111 ULTRAdiscs - Oro Special Edition brake rotors originally 1100, your for 800 obo

I threw that other pic up just to show the damage
Please feel free to ask any questions or request any more pictures

oh and none of theres were on when the accident occurred

Attachments

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Sorry to hear that. It doesn't look like a total loss. but if they end up replacing the whole set of your front end parts, I could use your driver side headlight, turn signals.

·
Registered
146 Posts
sorry to see that. It doesn't look too bad if you want to fix it. I just went through a similiar process with a front-end collision. The most important thing is determining whether there was any damage to the tub, which can get torn if the suspension is bent or ripped off. If no damage and it isn't out of factory alignment, then it isn't complicated to throw on a clam and some suspension parts to fix it up. good luck with it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
more

So I just wanted to put a bit more information on the rotors up.

Also I have a GG hard top for sale pic shown, so I dont for get there is an incredibly small scratch on the top middle of it but its barely noticeable, on this im going to put price as BEST OFFER just because i might want to keep it just in case I can buyback the car as a salvaged title and still have money to get it fixed.

The last pic is the original diffusor, because I have a question for anyone thats had a total loss, I have an aftermarket sector 111 diffusor thats on the car now so, should I go to the shop that my car is at and put the original back on to increase the value?

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm interested in your OEM diffuser should you not put it back on the car. PM me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts