The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a week or two since anyoine here got a car, whats up with that?

Why were the deliveries stopped?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I didn't get the impression that they were stopped. There have been reports of additional cars here and there. It's just that the deliveries will be slow until end of October, but we knew that in advance.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
BRG/biscuit touring was delivered in San Francisco over the weekend.. And a couple of cars were delivered in the San Diego area. We're trying to catch up with you dern easterners....

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Re: Its been a week or two since anyoine here got a car, whats up with that?

Joecooool said:
I don't think they've stopped either. Realistically, they are going to deliver more cars to non Elisetalk members than members. That alone would explain why we are not hearing about cars being delivered.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
yup. a friend of mine will also be purchasing and elise and is a few spots behind me and he isn't a registered elisetalk member.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I sure wish we had a cool, concise "Delivered" sticky so questions like this could already be answered. ;)

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
X000000101 said:
I sure wish we had a cool, concise "Delivered" sticky so questions like this could already be answered. ;)
Nice idea in theory, but with the way threads can get hijacked, it'd be tough to maintain the intent of such a sticky!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Re: Its been a week or two since anyoine here got a car, whats up with that?

Joecooool said:
Deliveries didn't stop. That was the first year's production. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts