1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Quite the beauty. I feel your joy!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
OK. The fist thing people do when they get a new car is to take it for a drive. When you take that for a drive, youre going to get carried away and go for a long drive. So when you get to Colorado, stop by. I would love a ride!

Looks great!

Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Congratulations! I'm excited for you, but 10 months???!!! WTH?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Congrats- looks good.

Some of us in the Tampa area are meeting next Saturday @ Anderson Rd Green Iguana for Lunch & Lotus. It's right off the Veterans Expressway at Waters Ave- look for the big thatched roof. Please stop by and show off your new toy, if you need directions PM me-

·
Registered
736 Posts
Ten months? I thought it was bad waiting 4 for our 260 to show up. Such pain and torture. But at least you're able to reap the reward of it all now. Congrats!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
10 months... that's correct!
Last November I purchased a 2011 Evora. At the same time I ordered a 2012 Evora S with the understanding the 2011 would be taken in trade.
The delivery was to be March 2012. However, with the Proton fiasco the car didn't actually go into production until late May.
Interesting enough is the build sticker on the door buck indicates a January build date.
I can honestly say it was worth the wait.
The difference in power is noticeable from idle on upward. The ride is a bit harsher probably due to the optional 19”/20” wheels carrying the shorter sidewall tires.
The S is a rocket!
Thank you all for the well wishes.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Larry- I hope you can make it to the Lunch & Lotus this Saturday at noon at the Green Iguana, 9202 Anderson Rd in Tampa. It's right off the Veterans Expressway. Bring the car over and show it off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts