The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Suggestion: Don't let them "prep" anything. Take the car with wrappers and all. I talked w/ my dealer about getting it untouched from the truck and they're fine with that (excluding safety issues like tire pressure and so forth)

Avoid the free dealer swirls!

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to the dealer a bit ago to check it out and ended up taking it for a spin.

I LOVE IT :bow:

But I still think Lotus sucks :p

Here's the first baby picture - it was dark out and no pictures do this color justice anyway. It is without a doubt the best color on this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
transio said:
Is that kryppie?
Yea it's krypton green...

At night it looks like a strange faded dull yellowish green (but still very cool). Under the lights inside it looks like a completely different color - very cool.

Couldn't be happier with my color choice. They had almost every other color there, and after seeing mine every color besides CO looked boring.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Did they have Graphite and Laser Blue for you to compare?

Please post some good pics of Krypton. I have yet to see a pic do this color justice.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Wow, the color looks good at night. Can't wait to see some daylight photos of it.

Congrats, I'm jealous.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
toyopet said:
mike,
do you know how many cars fvmc got with your car today. congrats, it's awesome.
Actually I found out tonight that it didn't come in today... they said it came in Wednesday.

Not sure how many there were... they had quite a few there, but at least 2 were in for service.

I'm glad I went and drove it tonight. Found out when we got back to the dealership that my passenger side interior door handle didn't work, so they're getting that sorted for me tonight or tomorrow morning before I pick it up tomorrow at lunch time.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Awesome news Mike. I know you've been straining for this car for a while now. Hopefully I'll be able to see it around town some time. Are you in the suburbs or the city?

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
nice color! congratulations! :up:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
MikeAR303 said:

But I still think Lotus sucks :p
But now your opinion does not count since you have a car. :)

Congrats.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OriginalBlackCi said:
Awesome news Mike. I know you've been straining for this car for a while now. Hopefully I'll be able to see it around town some time. Are you in the suburbs or the city?
Stuck in the worst part of suburban hell unfortunately... Tinley/Orland area.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts