The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got "The call" today to order our first batch of ten cars:D
Here is all the latest info I can give you, alot of it has probably been said on other threads but I thought I'd rehash them anyways...

$39,985 MSRP
Sport and Luxury packages can be ordered together, sport lessens the vehicles weight by 20lbs, the luxury pack adds 14lbs. LSD is not availble yet to order.
Lazer Blue is available as is blue leather.
The leather on the Luxury pack is a better quality than the standard leather.

I can't really think of much else, guess I better get back on the phone and call my clients for their orders:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Canyon Carver said:
We got "The call" today to order our first batch of ten cars:D
Here is all the latest info I can give you, alot of it has probably been said on other threads but I thought I'd rehash them anyways...

$39,985 MSRP
Sport and Luxury packages can be ordered together, sport lessens the vehicles weight by 20lbs, the luxury pack adds 14lbs. LSD is not availble yet to order.
Lazer Blue is available as is blue leather.
The leather on the Luxury pack is a better quality than the standard leather.

I can't really think of much else, guess I better get back on the phone and call my clients for their orders:D

Any idea how long lazer blue will be available?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Congrats Derek. Glad to hear it.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
How long is your list right now?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Great news Derek!
I must have missed some posts, I hadn't realised that you had not ordered yours yet.
Do you have any forsight on your delivery date?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Re: Re: Re: It's OFFICIAL!!! Finally...

Canyon Carver said:
It is readily available and not slated to go out of production anytime soon.

Thanks, glad to hear that. I'm leaning toward that color but hope to see it before I order(#51).

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Canyon Carver said:
Our Area Sales Manager is supposed to come visit us next week, I hope to know by then our exact allocation.
Canyon Carver, would you know if your Area Sales Manager's territory include Arizona?

I'm hoping my deal gets a visit as well, so I can find out what the allocation schedules will be.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know for sure because I'm not sure how ASMs Lotus has. It would stand to reason that the same person would cover both dealers.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Derek,

My understanding was that Lazer Blue was going to be a very limited, unoffical option for only the first 1 or 2 batches of cars. Are you sure that the run will be unlimited? I, however, would be the first to end the option of Krypton in favor of Lazer.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In regards to the Lazer blue being available...I'm just relaying info that was told to me. I agree with you 110% about Krypton Green, it should be deleted in favor of a more desireable color.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well it is defintely still available now since I ordered it yesterday. You would think that since

(1) they made a public announcement at the LA Auto Show that it would be available

(2) that they are charging the Lifestyle premium for this color

that there is incentive for Lotus to keep it around awhile. If you look back at the "what color did you choose" poll, Laser Blue is the highest % of Lifestyle color orders (not real scientific data here, but interesting...)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
You have to wonder how many customers even know it is available unless they frequent the forum....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts