The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'ts the GREAT PUMPKIN Charlie Brown.

Ever the outsider Linus waits in the pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin to show up while Charlie Brown and the other kids go trick or treating.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thats awesome....

I am getting CO and black wheels, so I think my car's name will be Jack. Plate of GTPMKIN or HOLWEN...something along those lines.

Awesome photos!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BOO! For some reason I like hardtop cars. Our yellow car is a softop and will have the top off all the time, so I'll make up for it that way. :)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Awesome pictures! I particularly like the last one, that's a great shot. Too bad that it's too late for the SELOC calendar competition (?), this would have been a perfect entry for October.
:clap:

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, thanks guys.

Hey, someone did a photo shop for me on my local board. I think Randy should use this as the front page until Halloween. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
OneFastLotus said:
LOL, thanks guys.

Hey, someone did a photo shop for me on my local board. I think Randy should use this as the front page until Halloween. ;)
That would be a perfect front page for the Halloween EliseTalk

What awesome pics...nice Job!

·
Registered
543 Posts
onefastlotus

if you're not one, you should be an art director!! excellent concept with the photos!:bow:

t. a.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. :)

Also, it was just yesterday I noticed Randy had added it to the front page. I have the forums bookmarked and go right to them.

Anyhoo, thanks Randy etc!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts