The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and the mystery part of the day is rubber, and was laying just outside of the passenger door-

part 038.JPG

Anyone?

Anyone?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Look at your door, by the window, by the mirror...

Maybe there?

I love this game! :clap:

·
Registered
90 Posts
IT'S A PART OF YOUR DOOR SEAL OR WINDOW SEAL.

I CANT BELIEVE IM POSTING TO THIS GAME

·
Registered
891 Posts
U.D.O

Unknown Door Object ???

rotflrotfl

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far these sound like promising answers-

I'll announce the winner at lunch-

Glad my fingernails were clean; that's a big a$$ picture!

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
It's an easy question. The big part in the middle is a thumb. ;)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
By the way, the black thing held by the thumb is probably a bit of trim from under/in the dash - slips over a bare aluminum edge to cover the sharp edge.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I love this game!
I started a similar part game on MiataNet (when I owned a Miata) and everyone (except the moderators) had fun. But the moderators YELLED:eek: at me by doing this. "Are you tired of your silly game?":huh:

soooo....This is Lotus talk.
Thank Goodness.
Bring on the mystery parts and let's have fun!
Is "fun" part of the Lotus experience?
Well??

--Hal

P.S. The Mods here are decent humans! :bow:
Tim: When are you going to sell your touring wheels?:p
I need another set.....

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
There are pieces like this in the bottom of the car, separating the shear panel from the undertray. I think it is meant to prevent squeaking.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Tim: When are you going to sell your touring wheels?:p
I need another set.....
:thwack: What's going on today? This is like the forth or fifth thwacking I've had to do today. :panic:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I've sent a copy of your fingerprints to the FBI.....if you haven't done anything, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I can't believe that came from a Lotus. There is not enough black goo oozing from it to convince me. I say contaminate from another vehicle. :p

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've sent a copy of your fingerprints to the FBI.....if you haven't done anything, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Damn you, I was just going to post something similar.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
rubber protection edge for the aluminum extrusions supporting the steering column. They are glued on with a very hard superglue type adhesive.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I looked over the car pretty good with all of these suggestions in mind, and I can't find another one of these little boogers anywhere- :shrug:

But you're all winners in my book- Well, those of you without TVs in your headrests- :thwack:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Well, I looked over the car pretty good with all of these suggestions in mind, and I can't find another one of these little boogers anywhere- :shrug:

But you're all winners in my book- Well, those of you without TVs in your headrests- :thwack:
That means it is an extra part and you don't need it. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts