The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New here and new to Lotus. Deposit paid for an i4 Emira. UK based.

Currently have a 2020 Supra but will be selling that in the new year ready for the Emira.

Always liked Lotus but previously just a bit too hardcore for me. Had a TVR years ago as I do like British car and there are so few left these days.

·
Administrator
13,522 Posts
Welcome to LT Mark! While it's a long wait it's not as long as most LT members opting for the I4 since we're here in the US.

Reactions: brgelise

·
Registered
2009 Lotus Elise SC Type 25 Jim Clark
653 Posts
Hi all,

New here and new to Lotus. Deposit paid for an i4 Emira. UK based.

Currently have a 2020 Supra but will be selling that in the new year ready for the Emira.

Always liked Lotus but previously just a bit too hardcore for me. Had a TVR years ago as I do like British car and there are so few left these days.
This is the first I've heard of a TVR owner saying Lotus was too hardcore - I take that as hell of a compliment ;)

All kidding aside, welcome. I hope you like the Emira, she's a stunner in the looks department and I'm sure drives fantastic.

·
Administrator
13,522 Posts
So google has answers. I hear lotus shares very little information lol

Desperate to hear the i4 in action.
There was one video that showed a early I4 running and a member pointed out that everyone missed it. Hidden somewhere in Emira Forum

·
Administrator
13,522 Posts
I have heard of this mythical video but have failed to find it.
Post #13 but it was deleted probably pissed off someone at Lotus as did one review that was pulled of Emira doing launches if I remember.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts