The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had these decals custom made to match my tow hook arrows. I ordered 6 of them and the guy sent me 10. If my fuzzy math is correct, that leaves me with 4 left over. I will send them to anyone that wants them for the cost of postage or Fedex (I have a corporate account and they pick up at our office twice a day, so it's really easy).

As you can see, the left side of the L is a bit off... but it's nothing a little repositioning can't fix. They are 2" diameter, so they are exactly the same size as OEM decals. Just peel 'em and stick 'em.

Also, I talked to the guy via email and he said that if there is enough interest in them, he'll cut a huge deal for a bulk order. I think they are cool looking and they seem to be pretty good quality. I jack my car up and down a million times a week, so I will report back as to how long they last... but even if they only last 1 year, it's worth it to me. They are waaaaaay better than the crap OEM stickers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'd love to have them and I'm local. Just took off my pealing one yesterday. Let me know, can pick them up from you.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to have them and I'm local. Just took off my pealing one yesterday. Let me know, can pick them up from you.
Sure thing. I'm in Naperville, I can meet you somewhere around there if you'd like. Just shoot me a PM and we'll work something out for this week.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, if anyone wants to get in on a group buy, it'll be $9.99 for a pack of 4 decals. I might try to pull some string and see if we can get packs of 6 so everyone can stick some on the jack points when you take that bottom tray off.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I wouldn't mind making these for forum members at cost, I mean literally my cost. We're talking like $2/pack of 4.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Good idea. I like this better than using arrows. Easier to figure out if the jack or stand is placed well, especially when standing on head.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I will take a set as well. Thanks for the very generous offer.

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
I wouldn't mind making these for forum members at cost, I mean literally my cost. We're talking like $2/pack of 4.
Send me two orders. Let me know when/where to PayPal.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'd be up for a set GSXtacy

1 - 20 of 131 Posts