The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don’t know when I’ll get another Lotus, so I’m listing the goodies that I was saving.

Jack Helper: $60.00 shipped in USA
- This has never been used.

Sector 111 darthHOLDER: $30.00 shipped in USA
- Used one summer. Like new condition.

Sector 111 Eliminator v3: $80.00 shipped in USA.
- I installed this for about 3 weeks, but then took it off until I bought an aftermarket exhaust (which never happened).

Black Shower Cap: $100 shipped in USA
- Used one summer. Does not appear to be faded.

Battery Tender Plus. Used for a couple years. Do not have the mating connector that is connected to the battery. $30 shipped

Parts ship from Cincinnati, OH.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Ill take the cupholder

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cup holder sold to 6i9.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear Panel Eliminator sold.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Interested in the shower cap if you still have it. Do you have a pic with it on the car. You know if it will fit the exige with the top off?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interested in the shower cap if you still have it. Do you have a pic with it on the car. You know if it will fit the exige with the top off?
I don't have a picture with it on the car, and the car is gone.

I would think that it would fit an Exige. You probably will have to install two velcro strips on either side above the rear window (under the roll hoop panel).

If anyone who's reading this has an Exige, and could help answer RSMOFFETT's question better, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man, I will be in cincy this weekend for a wedding. Might be interested in the battery tender.....gimme a call 513-582-9886

Z

Will do. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts