The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Jack and gang for another day off work and at the track instead -

kudos to patron saint of Lotus, Brent Bauman for helping me with my wheels/tires/intercooler coupling.

Like many have said before I would highly suggest replacing your motor mounts (filled or stock) with Innovatives. I have the 75A's but they weren't installed yet...waiting to do that with Troy's shift kit this week. I suspect the poly in my filled mounts are compromised beyond repair and I noticed my core charger was moving much more than normal on shifts at the track (seeing it in rear view mirror). The movement added to an already weak coupling, and during a session the intercooler core basically came off on one side freaking out the car and basically making in WOT regardless of throttle position. !!! Limped back, got a new coupling on...all is fine again.

Shinoo's Exige is beautiful and dialed in. Brent is fast (!) Eddie is crazy...nothing has changed that much lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know...looking for a good DSLR right now, one of those that shoot 1080P video that would be nice

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Ahhhh, that's where everyone was at and who Silver Star was talking about.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Awsome day. Track config 1a is so much fun.
Peter, I'm not fast, Craig Stanton is FAST.:bow::D I aspire to be fast.:), but you are correct Eddie is crazy.-poke-
Thanks a ton Jack.:wave:

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Tons and loads of fun!!!!

Craig is the man!!!....He def. taught me how to be "smooooother."
He uses great analogies as if driving is like a "ballet." Words of the day start with "e":
Effortless, efficient, economy of movement....

The CCW config. was super fun!

Did anyone get pics of the Spec Racer Ford....that thing was a blast to drive!!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
It was a lot of fun, but the date in your title, dose this mean that we are doing it again next month?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah my bad...brain no worky...april 15 is next Jack Pack date at BW

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It was a lot of fun, but the date in your title, dose this mean that we are doing it again next month?
I was going to point that out too. I have a hard enough time making it out during the week, but now that you guys are using a time machine for your track days I'll never make it.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Is this like some special club or something? Or is this part of the Lotus Challenge group?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
1a CCW is my new favorite what fun the track just flows! Also driving the a 550hp noble was a treat 2400lbs+550 hp = rocket ride. As always Jack's track days are the best.carl

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
1a CCW is my new favorite what fun the track just flows! Also driving the a 550hp noble was a treat 2400lbs+550 hp = rocket ride. As always Jack's track days are the best.carl
Soooo lucky to drive that Noble!

Thanks for helping me push my car Karl...it's pretty embarrassing running out of gas at the track .... I'll blame it on my datalogger :(

At least you caught a nice sunset Peter.. :rolleyes:

I don't want to jinx myself, but the track ran smooth for me...what do you mean I'm crazy...-eek-

See you guys at SM :nanner:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
That was a great config to run. What a blast! Good to run with you guys - see you at the end of the month.

No, Brent you are fast! Craig - well he is god-like! :D

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brent + Shinoo - any subjective feedback on the triples?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts