The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told Jack I'd start the thread, he's got cool pictures from the pits (post them here) :)

Nice seeing everyone, everyone is getting very very quick at BW 13 - Brent as always you were a huge help today to the whole crew, thanks to Jack for organizing, shout out to Craig for the upcoming race at Long Beach, and yes Eddie you are :crazyeyes crazy lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah was bummed you weren't out there zinging around...and believe it or not, that wing is lower than before lol

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
What an awesome day!!!! Thanks Jack! I always get the most out of these days...
Peter sorry about your fuel starve :(
Riding with Brent helped a ton! I learned a lot more of what I need to work on (car control, lol)...was running 2:05's, but I know there's much more to improve...compared to Brents 1:58's.
Here's a tribute to my crazy fun:

Going from:

to:

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Eddie,
How's the new toy compared to the Elise?
Pretty drastic difference....the forces inside the SRF are much more stronger (like a gokart), and the inputs are much more sensitive - so much less margin for error.

I think it's more of just getting used to a car in general in finding its limits...both are a blast to drive, but for now I'm more comfortable in the Lotus.

btw, Peter, that pic. of your car is friggin hawtness.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
VERY FUN day.:clap::clap: THANKS a ton Jack.:bow::bow: Aero is good.:D

Had a good time with my car and friends, lots of driving, very little wrenching.:clap: I can't wait to go back in a month w/ the big wing and splitter, Riverside flat out or bust.:D Morning was cool and cars were making tons of power, Peter's is mindblowing. No fuel starve, except of course when I ran my can out of gas.:eek: All of the Jackpack is getting faster, it's fun to see the progression in everyone's driving skills. It's as simple as a day or two with Craig, his skills are godlike.:bow: I need to save up and hire him for a day.

Time to go put the big wing on and mybe some new tires.:eek::shift:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn Brent I forgot to take a picture of your front right tire lol

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
what camera and lens took that picture of your car, Peter? Very sharp photo.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Yes, it was a wonderful day ..... weather was good and we all had loads of FUN!

A few photos of the day.... starting with our honorary Chief of Track "Mods" and all around great guy.... the hardest working man at all our track days :bow:.... everyone knows who I'm talking about..... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think he had it custom, just some aluminum panels attached to the splitter

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dang I need to move out there... this looks like too much fun.
I moved from New York City to do exactly this...you will be happier believe me :)

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Some more photos from the grid and classroom.... please note that our Chief Instructor, Craig Stanton, is too fast to catch on camera even when he's only doing a chalk talk... :D :shift:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.