The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I find most Jags to have odd proportions for my taste and this car is no exception. And who ever came up with that front grill, maybe Chris Bangle has moved over from BMW or even better the designer of the Aztek is now with Jag, or maybe they had left overs from the S Type R front end as they did sell well.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Has some design cues from the elise, the bugatti, and a few other supercars... personally I don't dig it.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
PS - it's not a Jaguar, it's a Fuore... inspired by Jaguar (I don't see how, personally, but that's what the article says). The concept is called the "BlackJag". I guess they would only offer it in one color?

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
It's a two seater sportscar taking its inspiration from Jaguar with style and poise being the elements that the designers wanted to achieve primarily.
Sounds more like the car than the animal... "style" and "poise" are not really predatorial traits, but they fit Jaguar the company pretty well.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
That front grill is about as fugly as fugly gets.

And who chose the interior hue, the designer of Malibu Barbie?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Is it just me, or does that car look like it was built from the Kappa platform of the solistice and the VX lightning concept?

That was my first impression at least.

-Whit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts