The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think Whitey wrote the review under the name Blakkar. :)

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I saw it last night (not too many comments yet), but I will say that the dude hadn't even driven the car, so as much as we like any Lotus love, it's really not coming from an 'in the know' angle.

I must say though, I go between sheer enjoyment and sheer hatred of Jalopnik. I realize most of the comments are from pimple faced Ken Block wannabees, but the overwhelming inflection of Gawker politics into their content irks the ****e out of me.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
One thing I despise is people shooting off their mouths about cars they've never driven--usually haters. Newsflash: if you haven't driven a car, you aren't adequately informed to have an opinion about it, so stick a sock in it. Even though the Japonik writer has positive things to say about the Evora, I have no respect for his opinion.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I saw the article and thought, where's the content. Is there maybe a video not showing up because I don't have flash? Turns out, there was never any content to begin with. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In fairness the article was part of their picture-of-the-night series called midnight oil. So not a true article - more of a "here is a sexy pic of a car".

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts