The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kid is unreal. I mean honestly... how can anyone run a 9.69 100m while PULLING UP TO CELEBRATE 20 METERS OUT? That run was insane; it looked like a videogame.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I kinda wish he didn't start his celebration so early so we could all see how fast he really is. Maybe a sub 9.60 ???

Totally amazing.....

Been a GREAT Olympics!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kinda wish he didn't start his celebration so early so we could all see how fast he really is. Maybe a sub 9.60 ???

Totally amazing.....

Been a GREAT Olympics!
Same here. This Olympics has been my favorite so far.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yeah amazing!
Of course only Ben Johnson was doped... rotfl

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Wish the kid would show some respect to the other competitors by not celebrating before the race is over.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
He must have been watching too much American football... I'd like to have seen him fall on his nose 6" before the finish line. :(

Q

·
0 Posts
I just watched the video. He was just getting up to speed. Had it been 400m, he would have left them all 10m behind.

Phenomenal run!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
The guy is amazing. He's built like he should be running long distance events and he can run like that?!? :eek: Even in prelims he was just coasting to victory. How fitting that his name's Bolt!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sorry guys i don't agree with the negative comments. He did not mock the loosers. He did not care that he could have gone faster, just happy to be at the games.
This guy pulled up with 20 yds to go and still broke the world record, also only running this race Competitively 5 times (two at these games)

Absolutly amazing, I am in awe at the speed he had, and how easy it was for him.:shift:

NOTE: He is a published author that lives in New England.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Sorry guys i don't agree with the negative comments. He did not mock the loosers.
+1
he wasnt mocking anyone.
he won hands down.
is it any different than a F1 car race(or any other level of racing) where the winner has a huge lead and slows up on the last lap and gives small waves at the crowd/corner workers......................NO.
he kicked the crap out of everyone.
it doesnt matter how much you win by, just that you crossed the line 1st.
it wasnt like he slowed up and pointed and laughed at the other guys.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Bolt is considered the fastest human and he can hit 30 MPH, I'd like to see him race a cheetah or a grayhound in the 100 and see how many lengths he would lose by:popcorn:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bolt is considered the fastest human and he can hit 30 MPH, I'd like to see him race a cheetah or a grayhound in the 100 and see how many lengths he would lose by:popcorn:
:huh: WTF? Yeah I bet he'd get his ass kicked in a UFC fight....

That was amazing to see, I have been a 100 meter fan for a long time, wish I would have been old enough to see Bob Hayes win, I missed that one. This guy is off the charts. It would have been pretty cool to see how fast he really could have gone, 9.50's easy I think...

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 46 Posts