The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
In celebration, Google redid their logo..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
This is what all the fuss is over? Man oh man there are a lot of people in this country who need to get a life!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What if you had a child and was watching this 'family entertainment' and had to explain this to your kid?

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
It's just a breast guys. Lil Kim showed as much at the grammys two years ago.

What I do take issue with is the context. ie a guy ripping off the clothes of a woman, violence against women is already an issue, do we really need these putz celebrities doing this to boost their flagging careers.
Chris

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,614 Posts
nxm150 said:
What if you had a child and was watching this 'family entertainment' and had to explain this to your kid?
I'd say "Kids, women have boobies. They're nothing to be ashamed of. They're natural. We Americans are uptight about nudity and the human body and are shocked by our own nakedness. More advanced cultures accept their bodies and even allow people to lay around naked on the beach. Maybe we'll get there one day..."

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
As Chris noted, it's not an issue of a boob being displayed... it's the portrayal of an act of ripping off her top to expose her to everyone that sends the wrong message.

To illustrate, if Janet was dancing and her boob popped out, I would not have any issue with it. Boobs happen.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Most of the people who are complaining about this had no idea it even happened until the media made a big deal out of it. People have way too much free time on their hands to be whining about something so trivial.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts