The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James (@JayEmm) is in the US and will be at the Gap on Sunday - lunch is planned at The Hub of WNC in Robbinsville, NC (664 Rodney Orr Bypass, Robbinsville, NC 28771) at noon. Who all wants to come out and join the fun?!?!

@Motard are you around this weekend? @DonTano, any ALT folks want to come up? @mtnman31, want to come play?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Is JayEmm coming to Los Angeles?

Hi,
Do you know if JayEmm is coming to L.A.?

I enjoy his videos.

Please have him contact me if he is heading West.

I would like to buy him some tacos. LOL!
Thx!
Tim

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Do you know if JayEmm is coming to L.A.?

I enjoy his videos.

Please have him contact me if he is heading West.

I would like to buy him some tacos. LOL!
Thx!
Tim
Hey Tim, unfortunately he won't be able to make it out to the west coast this trip... but he does plan to make more trips in the future and wants to see the west coast and their car culture.

·
Wingless Wonder
5,356 Posts
JayEmm will be in Bethel PA on Tuesday 8/21/2018. Several Lotus owners will be meeting him at that time.

(Sorry for the thread hijack)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
My car is in Morganton NC.

I am in between Knoxville and Raleigh. Not that it matters I have about zero time these days to drive. So the safest and best place logistically right now is to store the car there. Sounds like tons of fun.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My car is in Morganton NC.

I am in between Knoxville and Raleigh. Not that it matters I have about zero time these days to drive. So the safest and best place logistically right now is to store the car there. Sounds like tons of fun.
so you're saying you would need to ride with someone?? :grin2:

I recall you mentioning the car is in morganton... but I totally missed the bit about it being stored for the time being, sorry! Hopefully this non-driving time in your life will pass quickly...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Dood, The Lotus Brotherhood is strong with you! Sorry I keep flaking on getting up man.

I would be up for it, but gotta lot of work scheduled for the weekend. Peacb

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
According to facebook, the Atlanta Lotus group will be up at the Dragon this Sunday too.
We'll be meeting you guys for lunch and then for the Dragon drive.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It has been an amazing time in the USA so far and I still have a few days to go. I can't wait for my trip to the tail on Sunday, sounds like we will have a few cars out there!

Fear not West Coast people, I will be coming to see you! I am hoping to visit next year as part of a big road trip and I will certainly be visiting LA. I also love Tacos.

I am in Vegas this September too.

Best
JM

·
Registered
826 Posts
If you end up driving across the country, consider swinging through central Texas. There is a nice little F1 track just southeast of Austin that's supposed to be pretty nice! Plus lots of hill country roads to the west of town.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts