The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can now get access to the all the Jim Clayton creations you've come to love through BOE Fabrication! :clap:

Click a pic for linky :up:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Let me be the first to give my, 16th I think, endorsement for the Jack helper, and anything Jim sells really, I've got a lot of it. Just used it this weekend to put on my BOE Silent Touch, and it's just the sound I was looking for, thanks Phil and Andrew! I'll be back for more :)

If you don't have a lift, you'd be nuts not to have a Jack helper.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Let me be the first to give my, 16th I think, endorsement for the Jack helper, and anything Jim sells really, I've got a lot of it. Just used it this weekend to put on my BOE Silent Touch, and it's just the sound I was looking for, thanks Phil and Andrew! I'll be back for more :)

If you don't have a lift, you'd be nuts not to have a Jack helper.
Thanks !

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
New batch of Big Balls in the works. 2 or 3 weeks out.
Elise, Exige and Evora ( by popular demand )
I'm interested in these, but I wish there was some design or pattern to it to set it apart. I know form over function, but some extra esthetic would be nice. Any chance of this?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Big Balls are back in stock. Evora too.

Click the BOE link , first post.

Sorry, no plans to engrave or laser etch at this time.

Any sort of pattern or design would require set screw to lock in place.
Additional setup on separate mill, too pricy IMHO.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Not to interrupt Jim's effort to sell his Big Balls I just wanted to chime in on the jack helper...This is one of the most useful tools I have in the shop. With it I can jack and block my car at all four corners in less then 10 minutes and it works even with my low ride height...Simple magic!!!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Not to interrupt Jim's effort to sell his Big Balls I just wanted to chime in on the jack helper...This is one of the most useful tools I have in the shop. With it I can jack and block my car at all four corners in less then 10 minutes and it works even with my low ride height...Simple magic!!!
Thanks Paul.

It's a ballathon !

I did manage to paint 6 jack helpers today.

I thought every Lotus owner had already ordered a jack helper but they are still
selling strong. I suspect some people bought two.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts