The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my name is Jim, this is the first time on this Forum, reason being i have just bought a 2011 Evora S and i absolutely love it. Only thing i have found is there is not alot of parts around for them in Australia at this stage, Hopefully Lotus Australia will import some go fast bits.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Hi all my name is Jim, this is the first time on this Forum, reason being i have just bought a 2011 Evora S and i absolutely love it. Only thing i have found is there is not alot of parts around for them in Australia at this stage, Hopefully Lotus Australia will import some go fast bits.
You've come to the right place …Welcome!

First the obligatory cheesecake shot of your Evora would be fine followup post :)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Nod, we will all cruelly taunt you, and call you a poser if a picture (preferably with a hot chick next to it) is not posted, post-haste.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Nod, we will all cruelly taunt you, and call you a poser if a picture (preferably with a hot chick next to it) is not posted, post-haste.
Or just post the hot chick:D:nanner:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Welcome to the affliction know as Lotus. There is no cure, so just go with it.
In USA there are not a lot of after market parts for the Evora either. And with the Evora S there are even less available. In any case the Evora is a very complete and well engineered car out of the box. In my case the only things that I have changed on my non S 2+0 are, Dead pedal, Lotus sport Exhaust (your S has it already) and some interior trim (to cover some plastic with leather that the 2012 interior comes with). I would love some S 19" & 20" rims if I come up with the $8000 for the rimes and rubber.
Ron:shift:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Yep we are all pretty much addicted to the Lotus cars and the way they handle. All the attention and questions are another story in it's self. If you have any questions there are quite a few of us that have owned various other Lotus cars and now the Evora's. Lots of great answers from great guys and gals on here. Enjoy the ride..!!! :shift:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Jim I have a red Evora S in Sydney. Where are you? What colour and spec is yours?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Still no pic? Must be a significant shortage of hot Ausie chicks this time of year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts