The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen.....2000 mile 3 month young JL audio Stealth Box (perfect footwell fit) and Alpine MRP 250 Amplifier for sale. Girlfriend won't ride with me (she's 5'10" and Leggy) so it had to be removed. Selling combo on the cheap $550 (Hundreds Cheaper than Retail) get it out of my life so my wonderful girlfriend will stop nagging me. It's already removed and ready for a loving new home!! Fits all Exige/Elise. Please email me [email protected] or call me 202-486-0494. THANKS IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
it's really that bad for your your 5 10 girlfriend? I heard its not that big of a deal its just you cant really point your toes anymore on the foot rest.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
it's really that bad for your your 5 10 girlfriend? I heard its not that big of a deal its just you cant really point your toes anymore on the foot rest.
I think it would be. My wife is 5'3" and it's no problem at all, but I notice when I take riders at autocross' that taller people definitely have less room.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Damn thats a big factor, since its my Daily Driver and I unfortunatly have more than just 5 3 Dome Machines that sit in my car. I drive with my buddies a lot and they would prolly bitch a lot if thats the case

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Damn thats a big factor, since its my Daily Driver and I unfortunatly have more than just 5 3 Dome Machines that sit in my car. I drive with my buddies a lot and they would prolly bitch a lot if thats the case
Get shorter friends. It sounds awesome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
suuuuuuuuuure

SO anyone interested or just going to talk about my girlfriend??? HAHAHAH. I'll make you a deal...You get a pic of my GF with purchase of aforementioned "bassmaker". I may miss the bass, but I think I'd miss my fantastic girlfriend A LOT more. Help a guy out here!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts