The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations on having the best color!
I've always loved Mag Blue, but after having it and seeing it under all possible lights of the day, it really is an amazing color!

whoa! congrats!
Thanks!

Gorgeous! any extras?
A few here and there:

-Nitron coilovers
-Gotham ECU tune
-Larini exhaust
-and some small track bits (motor mounts, S111 oil pain, IC piping, harnesses, tow hooks, Odyssey battery, etc.)
-and other small bits (black badges, oem cupholder, Multivex, etc.)

Wao wao wait a minute...I think we live in the same neighborhood.....
PM'd lol

Beautiful! I've had mine for over a year and I still walk out to the garage to basque in it's gorgeousness.
Thanks, guys! It tickles me in places I never knew I had. :tadts:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Every time I see any of our Lotus I can't believe my eyes.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
But...

Why is she in the visitor parking spot? Don't you want to keep her?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Welcome to the light side! :clap:

Be safe; enjoy!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
congrats! :clap:

·
442nd RCT - Go For Broke!
90 Posts
Congrats. I was wondering when someone was going to buy that one.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the club. You won't get tired of staring at it or driving it. I still look back every time I walk away from mine in a parking lot.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Every time I see any of our Lotus I can't believe my eyes.
Good point!

But...

Why is she in the visitor parking spot? Don't you want to keep her?
This was taken at my parent's house. Don't worry, she's tucked in nice and safe in my garage.

Welcome to the light side! :clap:

Be safe; enjoy!
congrats! :clap:
Congrats. I was wondering when someone was going to buy that one.
Thanks, guys! Yeah, I was actually one of the first prospective buyers but there were a lot of hold ups because there were a good amount of things that needed to be squared away before the sale could happen.

On the bright side, it got a new Starshield treatment (everything from the fenders forward, not just OEM placement), a brand new Odyssey battery, and had the faulty fan resistor sorted out. Patience does pay off! :D

Welcome to the club. You won't get tired of staring at it or driving it. I still look back every time I walk away from mine in a parking lot.
Yeah, I'm sure people thing I have a kink in my neck or something when seeing me walk away from it.

Good job!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,590 Posts
Ahh, so you did get that Exige! I drove it on Saturday and then when I called back on Monday they said it was already sold. It was a really nice car and wicked fast.

Make sure they put the bolts back in the rear wing end plate, I noticed they were missing on my test drive. The starshield was also bubbling where it meets the front splitter, so you should find out where they had it done and ask for them to fix that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts