The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be nice to have a thread where members could post an amusing Joke that they have come across.

So I'll go first and post this oldie but still goodie:

Entitled, "The loving Husband"

A man and his ever nagging wife went on a vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5000, or you can bury her here for $150." The man thought long and hard about it and then told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, ""Why would you spend $5000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you'd only spen $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, he was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

·
Registered
564 Posts
heres one:
theres 5 people in a plane thats about to go down.one is a scientist the other a famous singer the other the Pope the other G Bush and a 8 year old kid.but there only 4 chutes.
so the scientist says i'lltake one cause i'm smart and important and the world needs me.
the singer metoo-i'm popular and my music makes people happy-so he jumps
Bush says i'm the president and most influential leader so i'm entitled to one so he jumps
now the pope and the kid is left
so the pope syas to the kid you take a chute since i'm a man of god and u're a small child with his whole life ahead of you.
and the kid says -dont worry father there's actually 2 chutes left we can both jump.
the pope says how is this possible 3 people jumped.and the kid -yes but Bush took my school backpack!

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TWO OLD MEN DECIDE THEY ARE CLOSE TO THEIR LAST DAYS AND DECIDE TO HAVE ALAST NIGHT ON THE TOWN.
AFTER TOO MANY DRINKS, THEY END UP AT THE LOCAL
BROTHEL.

THE MADAM TAKES ONE LOOK AT THE TWO OLD GEEZERS AND WHISPERS TO HER MANAGER,
'GO UP TO THE FIRST TWO BEDROOMS AND PUT AN INFLATED DOLL IN EACH BED.THESE TWO ARE SO OLD AND DRUNK, I'M NOT WASTING TWO OF MY GIRLS ON THEM.THEY WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.'
THE MANAGER DOES AS HE IS TOLD AND THE TWO OLD MEN GO UPSTAIRS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

AS THEY ARE WALKING HOME THE FIRST MAN SAYS, 'YOU KNOW, I THINK MY GIRL WAS
DEAD!'
'DEAD?' SAYS HIS FRIEND, 'WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?
'WELL, SHE NEVER MOVED OR MADE A SOUND ALL THE TIME I WAS LOVING HER.'

HIS FRIEND SAYS, 'COULD BE WORSE, I THINK MINE WAS A WITCH.

'' A WITCH, ...WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?''
WELL, I WAS MAKING LOVE TO HER, KISSING HER ON THE NECK AND I GAVE HER ALITTLE BITE, THEN SHE FARTED AND FLEW OUT THE WINDOW., TAKIN MY TEETH WITH
HER.'
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_8b65e562-0e97-43d8-a462-7dc8ff770940 -->

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts