The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<embed FlashVars="videoId=184086" src='http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/video_player/view/default/swf.jhtml' quality='high' bgcolor='#cccccc' width='332' height='316' name='comedy_central_player' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allownetworking='external' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed>

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Brilliant

<embed FlashVars='videoId=183780' src='http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/video_player/view/default/swf.jhtml' quality='high' bgcolor='#cccccc' width='332' height='316' name='comedy_central_player' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allownetworking='external' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed>

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Jon Stewart is very funny indeed. He, of course, chooses to use his humor to indoctrinate his viewers with his liberal point of view. Nothing wrong with that, but if you can't see that, then you are pwned...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Jon Stewart is very funny indeed. He, of course, chooses to use his humor to indoctrinate his viewers with his liberal point of view. Nothing wrong with that, but if you can't see that, then you are pwned...
I'd say he's more libertarian than liberal.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
So are you saying, that without John Stewart's commentary, these clips mean something different?

All of them are lying to you and you just eat it up....amazing.

Here are what Right wingers say when they dont think anyone will hear them

YouTube - Mike Murphy and Peggy Noonan Trip over Live Mics on MSNBC

Why do you believe their bull when even they dont? Sad existence

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Actually Jon is pretty good about showing the hypocrisy of BOTH parties. Nancy Pelosi has been a frequent target, for example.

And it's interesting that targeting the the hypocrisy of media pundits (or the 'liberal media' as many conservatives like to call it) is considered 'indoctrinating his viewers with his liberal point of view'.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
So are you saying, that without John Stewart's commentary, these clips mean something different?

All of them are lying to you and you just eat it up....amazing.

Here are what Right wingers say when they dont think anyone will hear them
I'm quite aware that all of them are lying to me. Including the Democrats.

YouTube - Mike Murphy and Peggy Noonan Trip over Live Mics on MSNBC
Dude, you're reposting your own posts!

Why do you believe their bull when even they dont? Sad existence
Who said I believed any of "their" bull? I don't. I go by what they've actually supported and accomplished in the past. Who's bull do you believe?

Frankly, you're not in any position to comment on my existence. Don't make me remind you why...

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Actually Jon is pretty good about showing the hypocrisy of BOTH parties. Nancy Pelosi has been a frequent target, for example.

And it's interesting that targeting the the hypocrisy of media pundits (or the 'liberal media' as many conservatives like to call it) is considered 'indoctrinating his viewers with his liberal point of view'.
Yes, on occasion he does a joke about Pelosi, or some other Democrat. I'd love to see stats on which party he spends the most time writing jokes about.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yes, on occasion he does a joke about Pelosi, or some other Democrat. I'd love to see stats on which party he spends the most time writing jokes about.

The one that gives him more material to play with...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Actually I'd expect to see him pick on the Dems quite a bit if they were to win the white house. I'm not sure that Barak (or McCain for that matter), could give them such trivially easy material as 'Still President Bush'.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
The one that gives him more material to play with...:rolleyes:
In his and your opinion, obviously.

Just as an example, a huge fraction of the jokes about McCain have to do with his age. But he's in quite good physical and mental condition, despite the conveniently culled outtakes of him.

In contrast, how many late night comedians make fun of Obama's inexperience? And I've seen outtakes of him fumbling speeches and responses to "town hall" questions as bad as any of those shown about McCain. But you don't find them on TV... you have to find them on the net. But they did happen, just the same.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

+4. Take it from someone who has been pwned by Stewart himself. :D

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You got a link to a Youtube clip? Was this from the writers strike thing?
Yeah, not sure if I can find a clip or not, (I'll try) but he gave it to us pretty good. rotfl

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 48 Posts