The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!! He is a great designer.... and the price was really good ~550, i just sent him a white helmet and he returned this to me in a couple weeks. If you guys want something similar or have him work out a whole new design just shoot him a email : [email protected]

I'd usualy don't endorse other people's work on this forum, but as a racer himself, he really has good taste.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
HOLY SH!T I HAVE TO HAVE THIS NOW. Would match my car pretty perfectly!!!

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
:drool:

Hmmmm. Gonna need a new one before long.....

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
Not as perfectly as our Europa WHICH JUST RETURNED HOME THIS TUESDAY!!!!!!

DSC_0008ccw.jpg

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I was admiring this helmet (or coincidentally one identical) at the ridge last weekend. It looks even better in person. I don't usually even notice custom painted helmets, but this one caught my eye from across the pit.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was admiring this helmet (or coincidentally one identical) at the ridge last weekend. It looks even better in person. I don't usually even notice custom painted helmets, but this one caught my eye from across the pit.
I was wondering who that Lotus owner was who parked right next to us Sat morning! :) Yes it was me actually... we were driving the Surfer Datsun :)

Btw, the team next to us...pushed your car to the middle of the road as they were pretty grouchy if anybody took their spot, or even walked close to!

·
Registered
502 Posts
HAHA, as soon as I saw this title I thought it was your post.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I was wondering who that Lotus owner was who parked right next to us Sat morning! :) Yes it was me actually... we were driving the Surfer Datsun :)

Btw, the team next to us...pushed your car to the middle of the road as they were pretty grouchy if anybody took their spot, or even walked close to!
Yeah, I was just down from you guys in the 240. Awesome race BTW.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous!!!! Man I wish I had that talent. love it.-eek-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts