The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Racedayz is this weekend at LVGP, car shows, karting, and my house 30 seconds away. I'll be there, its 20 dollars to show your car, and that includes a free race and a free t-shirt, with a portion of the proceeds going to charity. It was a pretty cool event last year. Here's the link, i've already registered my car with "www.lotustalk.com" as my "car club". Hopefully we can get a few cars togther and represent! Plus, someone from the Lotus camp needs to dethrone me as far as fastest lap times are concerned -poke-
There's discount race packages all day too. See the link for details

Lehigh Valley Grand Prix

I'm definitely open to bbq'ing/beverages afterwards at my place also if anyone's interested. Lets start a head count (Alan, Greg, let's go! :cool:):

My addy is : 830 W. Walnut Street, Unit 1, Allentown PA 18102, LVGP is right across the bridge

1. Z-dculus
2. Cornbeef
3. Breinhar
4. Breinhar's friend

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Would love to join you guys, but I'll be at auto-x's that weekend. Gotta meet up with both of you guys soon, it's been a while.

Have fun!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Which day? Do you have to show your car or you can just stop by and do some races?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you definitely don't have to show your car, but you get a free race and tshirt if you do, so it almost pays for itself. You could come/leave whenever you wanted.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not to steal thunder away, but that's where I'll be. Auto-X in NJ with some BMW's.
hmmmm pay to shred your own car for 30 seconds, or someone elses kart for 3 mins?????? is it that hard of a decision? :cool::D-poke-

jk i'm sure it will be a blast!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ill be there. I have a friend who will wanna come but doesnt have a car to show, can he pay 20 bucks and have the same race and shirt?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill be there. I have a friend who will wanna come but doesnt have a car to show, can he pay 20 bucks and have the same race and shirt?
yah i don't think that would be a problem. There's discounted race packages all day also. I know i'm getting more than one heat in, probably around 5 :D (at least).

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bumpers

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey bud, sorry i just got this was slammed with stuff yesterday. i'll get there around 12-1 today. I have some errands to run this AM. call my cell, as i lost my contacts and don't have your number anymore. 484-225-3352

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
cool day carting,

z don't know if you saw the 'cool' kid following us off lehigh street in his hoopty, he was so sideways he almost didn't catch itrotfl

and i still want to kill that little fcuk that hit me into the tires to get me back from 'holding him up'. (schumacher eat your heart out) :mad::wallbang:

we should get back over sooner than later and maybe greg will get tired beating on his own car-poke-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts