The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the July C&C will the first Saturday in Raleigh? The Wilmington C&C will be the week before (on June 30) due to July 4th week. If Raleigh's is still held on the 7th a few of us from Wilmington might make our way to Raleigh!

·
Registered
551 Posts
what is C&C?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Had to miss cars and coffee this month unfortunately.
I might make the wilmington get together if it is on the 30th but I will be out of town for the Raleigh C&C in July.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'll be in Durham that weekend anyway, so now I just need to convince the wife that we need to take two cars (two of us plus dog) that weekend.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the Wilmington C&C is indeed this weekend the 30th at Carabbas on Market St., so I'll likely be making the Raleigh event provided its the following weekend and the weather cooperates for me to drive it for the weekend to Durham.

Where exactly in Brier Creek is it? What time shall I show up? Do the Loti usually arrive/park together?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the heads up! I definitely would have showed up at the wrong place. Yeah, if its further for you, I'm sure its further for me. I'll have to map it from Durham - Cornwallis Rd/South Square area to find out.

I hope the Lotuses come out, I'd love to meet some other NC owners!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts