The Lotus Cars Community banner

Will you be taking your Lotus to work June 5th?

• Hell yeah!!!

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • Weather permitting.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Can't. Bad neighborhood.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • No way.

Votes: 11 12.9%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right! It's the First Annual Take Your Lotus To Work Day.

The first Friday in June. This year, it's June 5!!! :nanner:

This is the perfect opportunity to show off your ride at work and snap a couple pictures (and post them here).

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I celebrate this holiday damn near every day!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm in, sounds like a good idea. :up:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Sounds good to me but, I will not be able to snap any photos unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I have been celebrating this holiday every work day since July 2006 rain or shine :shrug:
But occasionally there is a nice photo op where co-workers park next to me - 70s Jensen and
a Corvette and an Audi TTS could maybe snap a cell phone pic.

·
Registered
311 Posts
what if you only ever drive the car away from your place of work rather than to it?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I'm in, it has been a while since I've driven it to work. We will get to show off all of our good end spots, or parking far away from other cars ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what if you only ever drive the car away from your place of work rather than to it?
Huh? Do you tow it to work then drive it home? Or does your gentleman butler drop it off at lunchtime?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,318 Posts
I can't bring my Lotus to work...unless I can find a way to cram 400 lbs of equipment into that little boot. :panic:

(I live for weekends) :coolnana:

·
Have you GYLO'd?
1,691 Posts
Mean Streets

I work on Capitol Hill. No way I'm bringing any of my cars down here!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Huh? Do you tow it to work then drive it home? Or does your gentleman butler drop it off at lunchtime?
I work from home, so my car is always at my work, unless i am not at home which would mean i was not working. You can see my predicament.

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
I drive mine to work everyday also, at least after the snow has melted and the salt is washed off the road by a good heavy rain. It came out a little late this year as the last of the snow is still melting (thank God for global warming!!)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i might try it if the weather cooperates... now that classes are finally over and those pesky students are gone.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts