The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supercar Saturday is approaching and I wanted to see who is planing to go.

Supercar Saturdays

Anyone from Wisconsin interested in going? Right now it looks like Driftwood and another friend of mine are going...

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I should be there, but I'll be coming from Evanston.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
in!

looks like us WI folk got ourselves a little caravan session in place :shift:

I did RSVP as well, although i'm not sure how much it really matters :shrug:
http://supercarsaturdays.com/rsvp.asp

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wisconsin guys: want to meet at the HWY 11 park and ride in Racine at 7:15?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Wisconsin guys: want to meet at the HWY 11 park and ride in Racine at 7:15?
how about 7:30? I need the extra sleep :p

also, are we taking 94 in, or will we be doing 41 to avoid tolls?

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
lol, do those 15 minutes really help you? : )

what about some of the other folks...Josh and Em?

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how about 7:30?

also, are we taking 94 in, or will we be doing 41 to avoid tolls?
I will take 41 to avoid the tolls... Adds like 10 minutes.

lol, do those 15 minutes really help you? : )

what about some of the other folks...Josh and Em?
That is what I thought, but will leave it up to you guys for the exact time. It takes about 45 min from HWY 11 to get there. The place opens at 8am and gets crowded fairly quickly, but 15min may not matter.

Also feel free to invite other non-Lotus friends! I am!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
That is what I thought, but will leave it up to you guys for the exact time. It takes about 45 min from HWY 11 to get there. The place opens at 8am and gets crowded fairly quickly, but 15min may not matter.

Also feel free to invite other non-Lotus friends! I am!
hey man, 15 minutes could be the difference between me getting up at 6 or 5:45 rotfl

either way its going to be a brutal morning for me so i don't really care about the meet up time

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'll be there.

Will meet you guys there as I'll be bringing the Moke. Figured bringing it there with a For Sale sign might generate some proper interest.

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
does it make sense for all of us (both WI + IL) to all meet in a parking lot a few blocks away so that we can all get next to each other? or is that more of a pain than its worth?

this is my first SS so i'm not really aware of how things work :)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
does it make sense for all of us (both WI + IL) to all meet in a parking lot a few blocks away so that we can all get next to each other? or is that more of a pain than its worth?

we did this before with Jeff...

any thoughts on this Jeff? looks like we may be taking 41 in if that makes a difference

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

It is too much of a hassle. Parking lots tend to be small and it is impossible to keep a large group together. Plus who cares if we are parked next to each other?

Well I plan to be at HWY 11 around 7:15 and we will leave no later than 7:30. JWA - are you caravanning?

Right now my friend with his NSX and my friend with his Z06 are joining. Feel free to invite others! :coolnana:

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Let's meet at Deerfield High School - It's on Waukegan about a mile south of Bannockburn Green (where SCS is).

There's a big parking lot right in front on Waukegan. We can then caravan in together.

Meet up at 7:45 so we can all go together (parking together makes for better photo ops!).

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let's meet at Deerfield High School - It's on Waukegan about a mile south of Bannockburn Green (where SCS is).

There's a big parking lot right in front on Waukegan. We can then caravan in together.

Meet up at 7:45 so we can all go together (parking together makes for better photo ops!).
Milwaukee guys: if you want to meet up with Jeff we need to LEAVE Hwy 11 at 7am. Let me know if it is worth it...

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Milwaukee guys: if you want to meet up with Jeff we need to LEAVE Hwy 11 at 7am. Let me know if it is worth it...
Jeff will be in the Moke - so the photo op factor doesn't really apply, right? 7:30 leave time is bad enough.

EDIT: Oh, if there are other IL guys too then it would make sense. The WI group would be there by 8:15 and entrance to the lot runs til 8:45 right?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts