The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this video for all the folks who have constantly requested that I do a video on engine detailing. One problem that some people will have with this video is that it does not contain any secrets to cleaning what I would consider a filthy engine. Thus, the folks who will find this video helpful are those with new cars and those with well maintained engines already. If you are driving something that leaks like the Exxon Valdez, I'm afraid that this video won't help much.

One thing to note, my engine has 132,000 miles on it at the filming of this video. If I can keep it this clean with that many miles, so can you. It's called preventive maintenance. :)

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
I must say thank you for all your time and energy spent in making these videos for us to learn and enjoy. You have some absolutely helpful hints and techniches. Thanks for putting them together for us!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Junkman - don't know you, but you are one good egg. These videos are very informative.

I give huge virtual rounds of beers to guys who go out of their way to pass their expertise on to others. Well done!

Now, do you have a detailed video on how not to piss off my wife? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts