The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh I have jury duty coming up in downtown Los Angeles, the parking is at the Disney Concert Hall garage on Temple. Has anyone parked in the Disney Concert hall garage before? Is it Elise friendly ? I would hate to get down there and find I can't make it in, or the parking is messed up like stacked or such...... Thanks for any info in advance !

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ugh I have jury duty coming up in downtown Los Angeles, the parking is at the Disney Concert Hall garage on Temple. Has anyone parked in the Disney Concert hall garage before? Is it Elise friendly ? I would hate to get down there and find I can't make it in, or the parking is messed up like stacked or such...... Thanks for any info in advance !
I've been parking there for the past 4 yrs. Nice large spots , although lately (with jury duty parking) they have been doing some stack parking. Park on level 6 if possible, as there is very few parking on level 6.

I see a CO Elise parked on level 5 regularly. I rarely park my Elise there but only because I have another dedicated DD. Any other questions,let me know.

Also, if you get there a little earlier than the masses, you can pretty much pick your spot. There are a few single spots available ,but even if you're in a double spot you can park on the inside thereby not having to surrender your keys. If all else fails, five the guy in the red jacket a $5 bill. That will get you wherever you want.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been parking there for the past 4 yrs. Nice large spots , although lately (with jury duty parking) they have been doing some stack parking. Park on level 6 if possible, as there is very few parking on level 6.

I see a CO Elise parked on level 5 regularly. I rarely park my Elise there but only because I have another dedicated DD. Any other questions,let me know.
Excellent thank you very much !! you have put my mind at ease , I will for sure park at the most very remote area and maybe put the car cover on. But if you see an ardent red 2005 in the area next week that will be me ;)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Excellent thank you very much !! you have put my mind at ease , I will for sure park at the most very remote area and maybe put the car cover on. But if you see an ardent red 2005 in the area next week that will be me ;)
I will be there everyday next week(7 days from 7AM to 10:30 PM), if I see an AR Elise, I will leave a "Hello" note.

There really are some excellent parking spots at WDCH. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Del, don't mention jury duty. I've had more than a lifetime full. 18 juries, and 9 as foreman!, but that's what comes with old age. Spent many days at the downtown LA courthouse. Disney was always a good place to park, but I never took the Lotus there, so never thought about it, but as I recall, there is plenty of space. Let us know what happened when you are done.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just received my serve notice in the mail last Friday. I am going to go through the same thing. :)
I am due to start this Monday 3/3 gee thanks for all that advance notice LA - got the notice last monday !
Maybe we will both get on the same jury for somebody arguing a ticket for no front license plate
:rolleyes:
( i wish you could ask for a jury for that ! )

I always managed to avoid jury duty because I previously held key support positions for small companies that would have been down for the count without me -extreme hardship thing. But now that I am with a major company that pays for jury time - no excuses grrrrrr not liking this one bit

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I just had 3 weeks of jury duty there (murder trial) and had to park at Disney. On the days I drove the Lotuses I had no problems. There are a couple of good spaces in front of ventilation units where nobody parks directly on either side of you. I used those spaces whenever I parked at Disney hall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts