The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to say I am officially a Lotus owner now, I purchased my elise from Forman Motorworks in AZ and it should be shipped to me here in Memphis shortly! The dealer is performing a service on the car before it leaves his shop but does anybody have any recommendations for a good shop here in Memphis to work on it? Thank you and excited to be here!

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
153 Posts
Welcome! I saw that car listed for sale close to me (here in AZ), good to see it going to an enthusiast!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations! I think I saw that car also, looks great! I’m in Bartlett and an Exige was just delivered to another Bartlett resident a week ago. It good to see the Lotus Family growing around here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations! I think I saw that car also, looks great! I’m in Bartlett and an Exige was just delivered to another Bartlett resident a week ago. It good to see the Lotus Family growing around here!
awesome! I have wanted one of these forever, the timing just seemed right to pull the trigger!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Congrats! Welcome!

·
Administrator
5,057 Posts
Congrats on your GT! Did you keep the Elise?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on your GT! Did you keep the Elise?
I did, I hope to never have to part with it, I love that car!! I had a Volvo S60 as my "daily driver" which was a lease (great car btw) and I was just simply not driving as much. Felt like with work from home being a thing having the evora as more of a daily made some sense... or at least that's how I justify it to myself

·
Registered
2005 Canyon Red Elise | Biscuit
16 Posts
If you ever do decide to part with the Lotus, send a message my way lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Really gorgeous Elise. Actually dig the subtle stripes, and am usually not a fan but it works great! What an awesome lotus garage!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Man now that is winning! Congrats twice!! :)

Reactions: sgrady1987

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
781 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful cars!

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,307 Posts
Reactions: sgrady1987
1 - 20 of 22 Posts