The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to say I am officially a Lotus owner now, I purchased my elise from Forman Motorworks in AZ and it should be shipped to me here in Memphis shortly! The dealer is performing a service on the car before it leaves his shop but does anybody have any recommendations for a good shop here in Memphis to work on it? Thank you and excited to be here!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Welcome! I saw that car listed for sale close to me (here in AZ), good to see it going to an enthusiast!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congratulations! I think I saw that car also, looks great! I’m in Bartlett and an Exige was just delivered to another Bartlett resident a week ago. It good to see the Lotus Family growing around here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations! I think I saw that car also, looks great! I’m in Bartlett and an Exige was just delivered to another Bartlett resident a week ago. It good to see the Lotus Family growing around here!
awesome! I have wanted one of these forever, the timing just seemed right to pull the trigger!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20200726-DSC08276.jpg

made it out to a cars and coffee in downtown collierville TN last night, someone took an awesome picture of my Elise, have been meaning to post one!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Congrats! Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts