The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Nice car, congrats!

Never seen a body colored sail/vent panel before. Was it an option on 2017, or mod?

Welcome to the Lotus Community, it's a great place to be!

-Spaghettipie

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Very nice !! You left a R8 behind, was my 10 year plan to get a R8 but they are still out of reach, think my Exige will be a happy trade off.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think all those parts are painted by Auto Europe. Don’t know why the factory hasn’t made that an option. Looks good.

·
Scott M
294 Posts
Beautiful! Looks like the one Auto Europe had for sale recently. If I'm right that it's the same one, I seriously considered kulling the herd in my garage/driveway to free up sufficient funds and space for it.

Welcome and enjoy!

[Edit... Duh. Just saw the Auto Europe license plate frame]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful! Looks like the one Auto Europe had for sale recently. If I'm right that it's the same one, I seriously considered kulling the herd in my garage/driveway to free up sufficient funds and space for it.

Welcome and enjoy!

[Edit... Duh. Just saw the Auto Europe license plate frame]
Haha, thanks everyone. Auto Europe was great to deal with, I wish I lived closer. Already have the decat pipe from Greg’s installed and put 900 miles on her the first week of ownership! I don’t think further exhaust mods will be necessary at this point.

Now off to some audio upgrades, and reading more here to find what other mods might be worthwhile.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Great info here, happy to be a part of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts